Thursday, September 29, 2011

I got poked!

Yesterday which was Wed, September 28th I have my blood drawn to make sure my HCG levels were doubling correctly. Last week on Tuesday September 19th my levels were 26, as of yesterday it doubled to 756! <- pretty sure that's the exact umber.

Seven days until our first Ultrasound! Wish Brian could come with us, but he can't take off work. With that said I'm hoping the kids will behave at 8:30 a.m., haha. I picked the earliest time because I'm that excited and anxious to see little bean bean.

Today I keep having a strange tugging sensation, its real quick and sharp and its on the right lower side of my abdomen, it isn't painful just odd. It almost feel like round ligament but I think that to early. You would think I would remember this stuff ... but I don't!

Anyways, super positive and hopeful today!!

xoxox

Embree + Embryo

No comments:

Post a Comment